I'm a Scat Man I'm a Scat Man

1337 p00p

this movie inspired me to pursue my dream of being a scat singer at a local night club... but all the professional scat sites i found on google weren't about singing at all :(

StrangeClock responds:

the same thing happened to me when I tried to start a career as a windsurfer and looked for information on watersports :(

strawbl and rasp strawbl and rasp

hahaha

this is so awesome words cannot describe

vote 5

I am speechless

RUN TO THE HILLS! RUN TO THE HILLS!

Stunning

Thanks for voting, RaspberryClock!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 6.65 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 0% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 6.65 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 1.5882 to 1.6365!
If this movie is protected you will get a PROTECTION point!

By voting on this entry, you received 2 experience points.

Vote on 4 more entries and you can record the experience to your account (if you have one).

OrangeClock responds:

OrangeClock responds:

FIIIIIIIIVE

Jeremy: I wonder Jeremy: I wonder

p00pm0053

Bloody brilliant, my salty fellow. Keep up the smashing good work!

Strawberry's Summer BBQ Strawberry's Summer BBQ

Totally awesome, as always.

My hat off to you, sir.

ð

The 12 Pains of Christmas The 12 Pains of Christmas

A fine piece of Clock cinema, second only to B.

This is a really great movie! You definitely put a lot of time and effort into this, and the results are brilliant. Excellent graphics, animation, sound, delivery... overall, an awesome part of the Clock Crew Christmas movie tradition on Newgrounds.

rilstix responds:

{{{{{Rasp}}}}}

Cannibal Clocks Cannibal Clocks

THIS NEXT REVIEW...

...GOES OUT TO ALL THE FIFENS OUT THERE.

FIFENED. WITH A FIIIIIIVE.

TurdClock responds:

OMFG! IT'S RASPBERRY!!!!!!! IS THIS A DREAM!!!

Fast Times at CC High Fast Times at CC High

HEY

OK, look... it's not *my* fault Mac is just so incedibly sexy, walking around in bikinis all the time showing off the goods. Everything was fine until he had to go and pull the 'ol switcheroo on me, but let's be honest here, any one of you would have done the exact same thing! I'M LOOKING AT YOU, SHRAPNEL!!1

For Damon For Damon

Very touching

An excellent tribute movie to your friend Damon. The music was definitely fitting. It was nice being the singer, too :) I think everyone can appreciate this movie, despite a few mean comments. Great work.